Zambia in Depth
Considered one of the greatest wildlife sanctuaries in the world, the Luangwa National Park has one of the highest densities of indigenous wildlife in Africa.
Inclusions & Highlights:
- Accommodation in first class lodges and tented camps
- 10 breakfasts, 9 lunches, 10 dinners
- Arrival and departure airport transfers
- Domestic flights on scheduled basis
- Game viewing in specially outfitted safari vehicles
- Park entrance fees
- Local guides
- Selected drinks (days 3-11)
- Independent tour
As a guest of SITA, you will be treated to a visit to either Tribal Textiles or a visit to the local schools and conservation projects which Mfuwe Lodge has supported for over a decade.
Minimum 2 passengers.